Turnkey managed Red5 VPS with Unlimited Bandwidth, no DMCA: Great for development, startups and local projects!
|Red5 VPS||V1 SSD||V2 SSD||V3 Cloud|
|CPU vCores||1 x 2.4Ghz||2 x 2.4Ghz||4 x 3.1Ghz|
|RAM||4 GB||8 GB||8 GB|
|Storage||20 GB SSD||40 GB SSD||100 GB HDD|
|Locations||North America / Europe|
- Setup Time: Any VPS above can be setup with Centos7 and Red5 in about 2-4 working days.
- Bandwidth: The 100Mbps connection can handle in theory a peak of 125 x 800kbps streams.
For higher use see 1000Mbps plans and dedicated servers.
- Turnkey managed Red5 hosting plans on 1000Mbps connection: quick setup (1-2 working days).
- Turnkey managed dedicated servers with dedicated 1000Mbps connection: more resources (8 CPU vCores, 32Gb RAM, 4 000 GB HDD), available in 4-7 working days.
- Web Hosting: On request: Plesk web hosting allows hosting 10 domains (php, mysql, ftp). Only available on multicore VPS for performance reasons.
- Dedicated IP: Each server includes a dedicated IP. More can be added for $3/IP.
- Managed Red5 : This VPS service includes (at no additional costs) Red5 installation (worth $150) and RTMP server administration (worth $80/mo : installation of apps, fine tuning, troubleshooting).
- SSH root: Altough VPS is fully managed by our admins, SSH root access can be provided if client assumes full responsibility for using it. Unexperienced or malicious administrators with such access can compromise server by permitting installation of exploits or making it completely unusable. Recovery in such situations is not possible and our administrators can only wipe out everything and reinstall OS from scratch (one reinstall per billing cycle is included).
- Copyright Policy: Hosting or distributing copyrighted content without permission is not allowed on any of the servers we provide. Any reported copyrighted content held without permission needs to be removed to keep services active.
Handling of copyright related complains is different depending on datacenter location. Our VPS datacenters procedure is less restrictive than DMCA (only the reported IP is blocked until removal of content and other IPs can be temporary used during cleanup - additional IPs are required for this scenario).
Suggestions: Have a system in place on site for handling of copyright claims, review new site contents, don't use trademarks or popular copyrighted content names especially on public site pages (outside member area) as these often trigger bots and search engines looking for such content.